Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hit me with your best shot.

I've got a shiner, folks.

It's not from Joe.

It's not from Cosmo.

It's not from Harley the cat.

It's from Anna.

My own flesh and blood, the precious little child I brought into this world a short while ago.

She was playing on the bed next to me and head butted my eye. Of course she was fine, but being the fragile little flower I am (I kid, I kid), I sustained some damage. I thought it was only minimal damage - until I looked more closely just now.

Let me give you some warning, I am looking mighty rough in this picture. I am working from home today and haven't covered my mug in makeup. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Isn't that a beautiful shiner?



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP