Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Leavin’ on a jet plane.

So, tomorrow I’m leaving on one of these things:

JetPlane

You see, I haven’t flown since 1997, and even then it was a massive feat to get be on board one of these fiery tubes of death.

I have a very good reason to board this time – I’m going to be spending a fun-filled weekend in Tampa, FL with 9 of my best friends!  I would be an absolute idiot to pass up this opportunity, so I’m going to man up and pray to Baby Jesus that we arrive safely. 

My close friend Beth is flying in to meet me in NOLA so she can hold my hand to Tampa.  Seriously, see why it’s worth it to see these girls again?

I have half the country praying for a safe flight, so if you pray, please lift me up in your prayers.  Basically pray this:

Dear God,

Natalie @ One Porkchop is scared of flying.  Please give her peace so she doesn’t:

1) Vomit on everyone
2) Pass out while walking down the plane aisle
3) Cling tightly to whomever is within a 2 foot radius
4) Scream, “LET ME OFF!  LET ME OFF!”
5) Foam at the mouth and twitch

Thank you,


Porkchop reader

God Bless.  And God speed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You will do fine. I will be thinking of you and praying that you have a safe and uneventful flight. Enjoy getting to spend time with your friends, wishing you tons of FUN!!! Love Ya!

Emily said...

You are hilarious, I said your prayer as written. Good luck, have fun!

Sara said...

I hope you have an uneventful flight! Have a great time in Tampa!

Mrs E said...

you'll do great.
Have fuN!

Myn @ fresh graNOLA family said...

Praying for you! Have a GREAT time!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have been deathly afraid of flying since I was a little girl.

I still don't like it at all but I love traveling and seeing the world so I guess I've got no choice!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP