Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You complete me.

So, all of my layout edits are now complete. I think we should be good to go. Now I can actually focus on the reason I created this blog in the first place - to entertain the masses, (i.e. the one or two people who actually read my blog). So, tell me what you think. Do you like the colors? Layout? Any suggestions? I'm all ears. Please be honest, I promise you won't hurt my feelings (at least not too much). Also, if you have any widget (giggle at the word widget) recommendations, let me know! I'm new to this whole blogger cult.

Oh...

I have a humdinger of a post that I want to write about, but I am way too exhausted to write right now. I'll be back on later or tomorrow to fill ya in on the gravy that makes my life supa salty.

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you can't put a cliffhanger in your blog! get to posting your humdinger, por favor!!

Jill said...

Looks great! I'm glad you got things worked out... :)

nbjenni said...

I LOVE your blog!!!!!

Myndee said...

Thanks for the sitemeter rec. Now I have to figure out how to get it in my blog. Haha.
I love the blog..the layout..the title. :)

Jen E. said...

Holy crap Natalie! you are NEW to blogging?? Couldn't tell from the layout and design of this blog. It is professional looking and so pretty!! Inspiring all of us others out here :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP