Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, September 3, 2009

And I ran. I ran so far away.

Anna has channeled the Flock of Seagulls for her latest photo session. This is how she looked after her afternoon nap. More blackmail photos. Evil mom, I am. IMG_6581 IMG_6573

IMG_6575IMG_6577

I just raaan. I couldn’t get awayyyy. I couldn’t get away. IMG_6576

Always the perfect mother, I decided to give Anna more hair. She wasn’t feelin’ the Joe Dirt look.

IMG_6540 She even threw in some drool just for that extra trashy effect. IMG_6546Where’s Anna? IMG_6553There she is! IMG_6548And then she was done! l_ea05bb7434d5ed0315927226072ffe8e I like mullets.



11 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Nothing like matching mother/daughter mullets! LOL :)

Steph@ madas place said...

Your mullet is delicious.

Kimberly said...

She is just absolutely freaking adorable. :) Especially without the mullet. ;)

Berg said...

If you love mullets, please please go and check this out.

http://peopleofwalmart.com/?paged=3

My friend introduced me to it yesterday and I have been laughing ever since.

Erin Southwell said...

Absolutely hillarious!!

Stephanie J. said...

Seeing you in the mullet makes me think you should maybe not go as Kate for Halloween, but perhaps as a "PeopleofWalMart.com" poster girl. What do you think?

Stephanie

nbjenni said...

LOL Natalie, that is hilarious. BTW, I think Anna is one of the most beautiful babies I have EVAH seen

Jill said...

Hot hot hot!!!

I love it!

I'm jealous of your water marked pictures too! :) :(

Unknown said...

that's hawt, Nat!

Caroline said...

can i recruit anna for my christmas performance of wham's "last christmas"?!? i think she would be an awesome band mate with that rockin hair!

Myndee said...

Awesome!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP