Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Q&A: Part One

Thanks to all of you who came out of hiding to ask some questions! It's always nice to "hear" from the readers, and I'm always looking for more opportunities to find out about other cool bloggers on the Internets.

So, here goes.

Ashley, Danielle & Justin, Amy and Sara B. asked about which products I use on my hair to make it so afro-licious!

1) Any cheap shampoo/conditioner you find on sale at Wal-Mart. I'm currently using Pantene Volume/Body shampoo and conditioner. Joe also uses Pantene so his locks will be thicker.

2) After I get out of the shower, I comb my hair and put in a quarter-sized dab of Beyond Zone Anti-Frizz Zapper while my hair is still wet. You can get it at Sallie's Beauty Supply. This keeps the frizz in check and makes me look a little less like Don King.


3) Then I apply a pretty substantial amount of Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse.

4) Diffuse dry it and voila!

I am also quite flattered that you girls like my curls. Hope this helps tame your hair!

Ashley also asked me:

what is your favoritest movie quote of all time?

Wow, that's a tough one. My favorite movie of all time is Shawshank Redemption, but I don't really have any quotes that I can pick out. I do tend to say, "What's a happenin', hot stuff?" quite a bit, so I'll go ahead and say that's my favorite quote. Long Duck Dong from 16 Candles said that! :)

Here's your question:

When Brooklyn was born, what do you remember the most about those first few moments with her?

Amy asked:

what's your favorite pizza topping?

Easy, anchovies. Nah. Gross. I'd have to say that cheese is my favorite pizza topping. Cheese and pepperoni. I like cheese on top of my cheese. I eat cheese on everything. This is probably not a good thing.

Here's your question:
I see you chowing down a cheese steak in your blog. What the heck is a cheese steak and where can I get one? It has cheese on it, so I'm going to ASSume that it's pretty darn fantastic. Plus, you look to be enjoying it in your picture.

Haley asked:

How did you meet the hubs and do you have any siblings?
Joe and I met my first semester at Southeastern Louisiana University. We were in computer class. He sat in the desk right in front of me. When he turned around to pass the roll sheet back, I thought he was extremely good looking but probably out of my league. The next day in class he came and sat next to me in lab, and we started chit chatting about random crap. We became good friends after that and gradually started a more serious relationship. 10 years later we're married with children (well, technically 11 years, but we broke up for a little bit). Or child. Crazy, ain't it?!

I have one sister, Nicolle. She is 7 years younger than me, but we're best friends. Although it took a while since we were so different for so long. Now she's my twin personality wise - we're very similar - like the same music, have the same sense of humor, etc. She has a bigger rack, so she's got me beat in that department. I don't know what I would do without her, to be honest.

Here we are at her wedding:


Here's your question:

What are your plan's for Ella's 1st birthday?

Ok, that's it for now. I'll be back with part deux soon! Thanks for playing!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What is a cheesesteak? WHAT IS A CHEESESTEAK?!?!?!

It's only heaven in your mouth!!!!!

No seriously, it is heaven in your mouth. But it's also a Philly staple. Shredded steak and cheese on a roll. Sometimes with wiz (wit' wiz...that would be cheese wiz) and sometimes with fried onions. We pretty much INVENTED and PERFECTED the cheesesteak. If you ever come to Philadelphia you must eat a cheesesteak. And there are only 2 or 3 locations that are acceptable for the "right" cheesesteak. All other locations are just imposters.

Berg said...

I want to add a question.

What do you do for a living? (Maybe I missed this... but I don't think I did.)

Haley said...

Aww...beautiful sisters! =)

Ella is having a pink, green, and brown paisley theme for her birthday. I got the cutest leggings at Target for her to wear and I ordered the paper but haven't gotten it in yet. We are going to have a carmel apple station for the kiddos to do. I will most definately post some pics of the occassion. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP