Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Don't give up on me.

I am ashamed at my lack of blog posts as of late. I'd like to be able to present you with some glorious reason as to why my blog posts have all but dwindled away, but, alas, there's really no good excuse other than I've been busy. It's not like I've even been busy having fun or anything, so don't get your hopes up about future posts detailing my wild adventures across the globe with Topher Grace. Nope, I've been at home, at work, at home, back at work, home, work, and then home again. B-O-R-I-N-G.

However, there is some excitement on the horizon. Anna's first birthday party is this Saturday, so I'll have lots of pictures and juicy details to fill your hearts with glee. Wait for it, wait for it.

I also have lots of pictures of pumpkin excurions, BFF birthday parties (pending parental permission to post pictures of their children) and also a wild and crazy Birmingham, AL GTG with some of my nearest and dearest friends.

Oh, I wore my hair straight. I will post pictures of that.

So, see, there's lots that I can post about, I'm just too darn lazy to post about it right now. I mean, busy.

Don't go away. Lots of cool stuff soon, I promise. Oh, and I promise to respond to the last questions on my Lurkers Come Forth post. Be patient, grasshopper.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Don't worry, boring or not, we're still here, waiting for you to post!

Sounds like you've been busy and can't wait to hear about it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP