Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, October 12, 2009

In memory of a special pal.

My closest friends and I made a trip to Dallas back in March. While we were there, we had the honor of running into the world's tallest dog - Gibson. I just found out that he passed away back in August from bone cancer. He was such a sweet dog, so friendly and incredibly beautiful. Rest in peace, sweet boy. Here's a picture we were able to get with Gibson. He was making the rounds meeting and greeting all of the hotel guests.


Find out more about this sweet dog here.

4 comments:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

I can't stop crying! :cry

Angela said...

it's so sad! :cry

Jill said...

Losing a pet is just so hard! I'm sorry for your loss... Glad you got to meet him and touch his life...

What a great pictures of him!

Love that site too!!

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

Awww... I'm so honored to have met him. Especially with you girls!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP