Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer bubbles, havin’ a blast.

Now that summer is drawing to a close, thankfully, I want to cram as many summer fun photos in as possible.  So, anytime my child forces me to go outside with her, I grab my camera and hope to catch a few moments of childhood bliss. 

Watching Anna play takes me to a peaceful place where there are no bills, no jobs, no annual pap smears.  It takes me back to my own childhood where I would play outside all day and only come back home for meals.  How nice would it be to go back to that time and experience that level of freedom for just one more day? 

I know that with the world in the crapper the way it is, that level of freedom will be non-existent outside of our house.  So, I choose to allow my child to be free and express herself in other ways.  Like the way she dresses, for example.  On her days off of school, she can wear whatever the heck she wants.  Mom’s high heels?  Sure!  A winter jacket with a tutu?  Go for it, child!

Today’s outfit of choice is this beauty that she chose all by herself.  While she may not win any fashion awards anytime soon, she certainly looks adorable!

eIMG_6390 

eIMG_6391



eIMG_6416



eIMG_6423



eIMG_6425

eIMG_6431



eIMG_6439


I hope you’ve had an enjoyable summer!  We’re looking forward to the fall!

4 comments:

OhioFamOf4 said...

What I would give for some ringlets in my hair (that I don't have to slave over trying to create myself).

Not sure what it is about kids and rain boots. My daughter and another neighbor child both wear rainboots all the time. Kids are so funny. Yesterday my daughter had on a normal outfit for once, then she put on Fancy Nancy knee socks and black loafers. Whatever floats their boat I guess. I figure it makes for great pictures to show the boyfriends in high school.

nbjenni said...

Just looking at these pictures, I can see her personality - and think she's more fit to be Audrey's twin than Natalie is!!

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Love the getup! And her curls!

Lena said...

Love those curls! And have to agree with Jennifer, she and Audrey look like they could be twins!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP