Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rollin’, Rollin’, Rollin’

So, today Joseph accomplished a pretty significant milestone, one I’ve been waiting for for a while.  He rolled!  From belly to back, that is.  Anna basically came out of the womb with the ability to roll, so I assumed J would be inclined to do so as well.  Four months later, here we are! 

The saddest aspect of all of this is that I missed it completely.  Yep.  Anna, Joseph, and I were all in his room having a tummy time pow wow.  I took my eyes off of him for one second while he was on his tummy, and the next time I looked at him, he was on his back.  The kid turned over with lightning speed.  Anna got to witness the whole thing, and I think she was more excited than I was.  Too bad I didn’t get it on video, but at least I got my camera and snapped a photo to remember the day.

joe4monthmilestone

Past milestones (watch J grow):

 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP