Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sit up or shut up.

While giving Anna a bath tonight, I look over at the RNP sleeper and see my son sitting up completely on his own.  He just sat there staring at us like some little baby creeper.  Of course I had my phone within grabbing distance and got a quick shot.  Then I had to capture it in a milestone picture because I’m an awesome mom like that.

4monthsitup
Oh, and there’s a hurricane that just made landfall, so you can clearly see my priorities are set right.  Bunker down?  Nah, I’ll just take photos of my kids. 

1 comments:

Kass said...

Way to go J!!!!! Your time with the RnP may be numbered now. We got Rebecca to 6mos in it. Then she started to push herself down and I came in one morning and her feet were hanging off. Into the crib she went.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP