Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day.

Yes, I know I’m over a month late on this, but who cares.  Moms should have Mother’s Day on a daily basis.  If you don’t agree with me, you must be a dad.

On Mother’s Day, here’s my peeping Tom, golfer wannabe, Top Chef.  Yes, she wears a hat with many feathers.  We’re training her up to be successful in life so she can support us in our old age. 

First, here’s the peeping Tom Anna.  This is NOT something we endorse.

May 2010 085 copy This is my child peeping through the cracks of my mom’s neighbor’s fence.

May 2010 084 copy She was a little embarrassed to get caught red handed.

May 2010 081 Figuring that there’s more money to be made in the golf industry, she picked up her best whatever that club is called and tried it out.  With her Paw Paw’s training, Anna will be Tiger Woods in no time (sans the lack of a moral compass). 

May 2010 069 Those pine cones better watch out!

May 2010 091

Tiring easily of the mundane sport of golf, Anna decides to give cooking a whirl.  Fully equipped with oven mitts on BOTH hands, she’s ready to conquer Gordon Ramsey and the rest of his donkeys. 

May 2010 094 Baby chef extraordinaire.

May 2010 097 She laughs when I tell her that I can cook.  I get no respect.

So, it was a fabulous Mother’s Day full of fun, family and relaxation – just the way mama likes it.  I hope all of the mothers out there had a great day, too.  If not, leave me a message, and I will send Anna to your husband’s house to hit him with a plastic golf club.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

So cute! Anna is SUCH a doll! And multi-talented...that kid is going to be famous! :)

destiny said...

how cute!!! I didn't know you were a blogger, Natalie! I have one too but I'm so far behind now!
anna is a doll! The pot holders are hilarious!

Emily said...

So cute, love the outfit! Icie wore the exact same thing yesterday.

OhioFamOf4 said...

I was just thinking today that I'm WAY late on a Mother's Day blog myself. I feel better now that I'm not the only one.

Thanks for your blog comment! Copy whatever you want. Most of my stuff is trial and error, so don't think I'm all super crafty. I don't even know how to thread my sewing machine, that's why I do my sewing by hand.

Mrs. H said...

Peeping toms are getting paid more and more these days. They just changed the name of profession to paparazzi!
She's adorable!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP