Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 14, 2009

No longer half baked.

Thanks to Sears, my oven is now fixed. I must say that I’ve never been more impressed with another company’s customer service department or technicians. Sears Cares reached out to me through my blog after reading about my House O’ Horrors. They scheduled a technician to come out to my house, they ordered the parts for my oven, and they fixed it up good as new.

For a test drive, we baked some brownies (no special ingredients for you Woodstock fans out there) and they turned out perfectly. That’s because I’m an excellent baker. Uh, Betty Crocker and I are excellent bakers, that is. Oh, and because my OVEN WORKS! So, thanks so much Sears for doing what you do best. What should I bake next? Any suggestions?



11 comments:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Wow that is great Nat! You don't see that kind of service too often. It sucks the oven broke in the first place but I'm glad Sears pulled through for you!

I think you should make a peach cobbler next!

Erin Southwell said...

Wow, go Sears! You are lucky, when our oven broke (brand new I might add) it took 2 weeks for them to come and fix it and we lived on microwave food. Not fun.

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

Oh heck yes! That is awesome!! Very very nice of them!

I love the innernets. Because of stories like this, and because you are in it!

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR OVEN CLOCK OUT, SEARS!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

LOL at "ROCK OUT WITH YOUR OVEN CLOCK OUT!" :lol

That's so great Nat--what wonderful customer service. I'm so impressed!

Jenna said...

That is amazing of them. I'm happy to hear that there is still some customer service left in this world!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Wow! Go Sears! :)

I think you should bake an apple pie...and mail it to me...

nbjenni said...

Bake me some cookies, woman!

{katrina} said...

Awesome! Can Sears come to my house next!? My oven is broken too! Seriously! Can you hear me, Sears?!

Unknown said...

yay Sears!! It seems so rare to get good customer service lately!

Kent said...

That's great! What awesome customer service! We love our Kenmore fridge :o)

Berg said...

Amazing!! Glad that your blog is making things happen. I wrote about how bad Beyonce's dance moves are and sadly she is still dancing... wish my blog was making things happen ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP