Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Puff Daddy.

Is there some 12 step program for Puff addicts? If there is, I need to enroll my child STAT. She has no restraint. I give her a pile of Puffs thinking surely these will last her, and then I look over at her the next minute and they’re all gone. Well, most of the time, that is. Some of them end up other places like in between her toes, in her hair or on her cheeks.

Case in point...

puffs

If I don’t give her the puffs quickly enough, she will stand at my legs and whine like a starved stray dog. Here I am, mother-of-the-year, just enabling her addiction by keeping her well stocked with the various flavors of Puffs – blueberry, strawberry, and her personal favorite, peach (which smells like cat piss to me, but whatever).

Oh well, I guess there are worse things to be addicted to. Vienna sausage, for example. Or Spam.

12 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Oh I remember that addiction well. Ben would eat handfuls at a time. It got to the point that I would only give him a couple or he could eat a whole can in one day! LOL :)

Jenna said...

There is hope -- Mason hasn't had puffs in months now after eating them daily for like 6 months. :)

Berg said...

You may need to start thinking about detox...

nbjenni said...

I buy Puffs in bulk

Anonymous said...

We have the same problem with gold fish crackers. The boy never lets up.

Heather said...

Good stuff.

I totally hate the smell of those peach Puffs too. We have to have at least 4 different flavors in our house at all times or there is hell to pay.

Kate said...

P is just starting to experience PUFF Bliss...

mandie lane said...

You don't buy her the Spam Puffs? Poor baby!

mandie lane said...

You don't buy her the Spam Puffs? Poor baby!

Maggie Dickinson said...

I had forgotten about the puffs addiction until I read this post. Before Mac was a year old, we could not hand puffs to him fast enough and they would stick all over him. Now that he is almost two he has an addiction to animal cookies that I try to keep under control...He breaks in to our pantry everyday (only door he can open) and starts yelling "cookie". Good times.

Anyway. This is Charlestonblondie from the nest--good to see that you are doing well. I love your blog.

Lisa said...

So true! I think they sneak something inside the puffs. Ellie is over 2 and still loves them!

Carla said...

Connor was an addict too! When he sees them on the shelves in the store he begs for them still. Uggh! She'll come around!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP