Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Come out of the closet.

Ok, it’s not really a closet, but I had to think of a witty title, and that’s all I could come up with. So, sue me. It’s the holidays, and the few creative brain cells I have left have been overtaken by tryptophan and green bean casserole.

My child has discovered a new, fun play area. She's as bad as my cat Chloe when it comes to hiding out in spots that scare the crap out of you when you find her. I’m just really glad she picked a clean cabinet otherwise you’d never see this photo. If she’d chosen, say, our pantry, this blog would’ve never been written. I can’t even find crap in our pantry – she’d be lost forever.

December 2009 006

1 comments:

Leanne said...

My little boy loves to climb in our Tupperware cabinet, but ours is NOT nearly as clean or organized as yours! At least I have an excuse not to organize ours now though! Your girl is sooo cute!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP