Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All that junk inside your trunk.

I love going to my grandparents’ house because my grandmother does my job and takes tons of pictures of Anna for me.  Then I can pass the pictures off as mine and retain my title of Mother of the Year.  So, below are a few pictures that “I” took of Anna after she learned that the Saints were going to be playing the Vikings on Sunday.  Here’s her reaction:



img_0084

Woo hoo!  Now I can watch Brett Favre get his butt kicked!

img_0087
Here she is showing off all that junk inside her trunk.
  
img_0089
Here she is with newspaper ink on her nose and a handful of random bits.

img_0090
Soooo serious!

2 comments:

Berg said...

I feel like she is totally posing in that last picture.

Erin Southwell said...

She is looking soooooooo much like you!!! I love her!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP