Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, January 18, 2010

Impatience is a virtue.

When I took Anna to the pediatrician last Wednesday, we found out that Anna had a slight heart murmur that her pediatrician had never heard before.  The Dr. said it was probably an “innocent” heart murmur, but she still wanted to get a second opinion and set up an echocardiogram for Anna.  We set the appointment and took Anna in on Friday.  We’ve yet to hear back.  I’m a little frustrated, but I’m thinking that no news is good news, right?  Why does it take so long to hear back?  Being a mom is tough stuff sometimes, you know?



4 comments:

Alisha said...

It IS frustrating! You should call tomorrow and ask! However, I am sure it is no big deal...I think they are common :)

OhioFamOf4 said...

Waiting is the hardest part, isn't it? As a former cancer patient I've had MANY tests over the past 7 years, and I can tell you Friday to Monday is pretty quick turnaround, so I wouldn't worry too much. I'll say a little prayer for you and your sweet baby girl that the waiting will be worth it.

sunshineyou said...

It is, and it seems that every time you're waiting to hear news about something so important, the hands on the clock stop. Good luck :)

Mrs E said...

it is frustrating - but hang in there - and FWIW both me and my sister have a slight heart murmur that has affected nothing in our lives.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP