Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It’s yo’ birthday!

Today is my sister’s 25th birthday. Yep, 25 years ago my sister entered the world and completely uprooted my life. I’d been an only child for 7 years, so it took some major adjusting to realize that the sun no longer rose and set on me. There was another human being to steal the affections of my parents – that could’ve made me a bitter, crazy cat lady eventually. But it didn’t. Well, I have two cats, but I believe crazy cat lady status happens around 4.



Little did I know at the time that this little bundle of poop and puke would eventually become my best friend, the person I tell all of my secrets to, the one I know will be there for me ‘til I take my last breath on this earth. The person who lets me borrow her clothes and cute boots because she knows I’m just too darn lazy to buy my own.

Now my sister is going to have her own bundle of poop and puke in a few short months, and it absolutely makes my heart go all aflutter to know that some of her awesomeness is going to be passed down to my precious nephew.

So, Happy Birthday, Nicolle! I hope it’s a great day for you!

1 comments:

Nicolle said...

Aww, thanks, Natalie. I love you too! Thanks for being the best sister EVA!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP