Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 1, 2010

Guest Blogger: Baby Bits

Following Jen's lead, I wanted to showcase one of my good friend's blogs - Baby Bits.  Please check her out and be sure to bookmark her blog for future good reads.  Don't say I never gave you anything.

Here's a snippet of one good read:

This is the exact model that saved my life these last few colic filled months. Yes...the running vacuum was the ONLY, I repeat ONLY thing that soothed Paige... and now that the colic seems to be ending (thank heavens!!!) I find it only appropriate to bid a fond farewell to my nightly friend -- the Hoover Wind Tunnel.

#1 A Haiku
Vacuum, I love you
Without you I'd be loony
You have saved my life
#2 A Haiku
The loud hum, hum, hum
All of the crying has stopped
Hum, hum, hum, shhh, shhh

#3 A Limerick
There once was a cute little vacuum
Whose loud obnoxious hum did make me swoon
For without any power
My life would have gone sour
And I'd end up in the psych ward too soon

#4 An Acrostic Poem
Very noisily sitting in my living room
Always there when we needed it the most
Constant humming soothed the baby
Usually sent her right off to dreamland
Unable to hold a normal conversation over the sound
My go to appliance for sanity

Thank you Hoover Wind Tunnel, thank you.

http://mrse1107.blogspot.com/


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP