Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Calling all Etsy sellers!

I have a small addiction to Etsy. I've purchased many wonderful items for Anna from some great Etsy sellers. Many of my close friends are getting into the Etsy business and are needing some additional exposure. I know it's difficult to get your products noticed since there are so many handmade items available there.

So, if you have an Etsy store and would like to get your name out there, please send me an e-mail. I plan on rolling out an "Ode to Esty" post in my blog over the next few days and would be more than happy to include your store. My site traffic is picking up a bit, so hopefully I can send some sales your way - no strings attached! :)

Here's what I'll need from you:

  1. Etsy Store Name
  2. Your logo (if you have one)
  3. A brief description of what you sell

All Etsy sellers are welcome - not just sellers who make items for babies.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP