Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cosmo’s new duds.

My friend Kent from Peachy Keen Designs made a collar for Cosmo! I'm neglectful and haven't bought the ol' pooch a new "necklace" in years. It's probably because I'm lazy. I hate taking off his tags and putting them on a new collar.

Pitiful much?

So, without further ado, here's my handsome and crazy pup modeling his newest bling!

IMG_5722 Here he is sitting like a good boy.

IMG_5723 And here he is running away.

IMG_5726
And here he is locked in the bathroom because he won’t quit running away.

Why did we want a lab again?

2 comments:

Erin Southwell said...

Oh my gosh, SO CUTE!! Peach did a great job! I love the plaid!

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

Great job Peachy!! And not so good job, Cosmo. :giggle

He looks just like my Gus from behind.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP