Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things I love.

Spinoff from my Things I hate post...

(In no specific order)
  1. Diet Coke first thing in the morning. And basically all day and night.
  2. My husband's smile. And his eyes. And his butt.
  3. My daughter's smile. And her eyes. And her butt. ;)
  4. My friends.
  5. The smell of burning wood when it's cold outside.
  6. The smell of fresh cut grass in the spring.
  7. Ranch dressing.
  8. Cherry Lime-Aids from Sonic.
  9. Getting comments on my blog.
  10. So You Think You Can Dance.
  11. Real Housewives: New Jersey AND New York.
  12. Spending time with my family.
  13. Going to church with my mom on Sunday.
  14. Watching my dad play with Anna.
  15. Watching my grandparents play with Anna.
  16. Facebook.
  17. The Fall.
  18. Watching football games in the fall (only when it's cold outside).
  19. The smell of grilled food.
  20. The smell of gas.
  21. The smell of skunks (I'm not kidding).
  22. Laughing with my sister.
  23. Holidays.
  24. Halloween.
  25. Ghost stories.
  26. Chocolate - lots of it.
  27. Mozarella cheese sticks.
  28. Chips and Salsa from Chili's.
  29. Mexican food.
  30. Cheese.
  31. Elderly men and women who tell interesting stories.
  32. Getting fun stuff in the mail like Etsy orders or stuff I've purchased from Ebay.
  33. My blog.
  34. Reading other people's blogs.
  35. My childhood.
  36. My car.
  37. My In-Laws.
  38. My pets (sometimes - side-eye to Harley the cat).
  39. Abstract photography.
  40. People who are kind to others.
  41. Shopping for dresses for Anna.
  42. Being a mother.
  43. Pottery Barn knock-offs.
  44. Dark wood.
  45. Non-frizzy hair days.
  46. The rain when I'm working from home.
  47. Cool breeze coming through my windows.
  48. Topher Grace.
  49. Babies laughing.
  50. Popcorn with tons of butter and salt.

I could keep going forever. I didn't realize how many things I loved until I started writing this. I encourage you to do the same. I feel uplifted now.

8 comments:

nbjenni said...

We are soulmates - chips and salsa from Chilis rocks my face off

Amanda said...

I'm with you on the Diet Coke in the morning! I've had SO many comments in my lifetime about "how you do drink soda in the morning?!"

Niki said...

Aww, I loved this! Maybe I will do it! :)

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

what a great post!! i may have to do this and give you credit of course! ;) i found this awesome etsy seller who does hair bows and totally thought of you! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6956412 (no relationship to this seller or anything, just thought she had cute stuff!)

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

OOooh I love hearing these! Getting stuff from Etsy and Ebay is definitely one of the best!

Loving Mommy! said...

YUMMM chips and salsa from Chili's is DELISH!
I like this post -- hmm might have to steal this idea for my blog (wink wink)

Jen E. said...

I've never known, met, or heard of anyone else who can appreciate the smell of skunk!!! We are such weirdos huh??? :p

Myndee said...

I can totally see your thought process in this! I'd love to write on of these...I think I have to now. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP