Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The sofa ate my babeh.

Anna hasn’t quite mastered the fine art of crawling yet. While she’s pretty mobile, she’s not aware that in order to reach an object in front of you, your legs must move forward. So, she spends the majority of her day backing into odd spots – corners, under cribs, chairs, sofas, curtains, you name it.

I am tempted to get one of those back-up beeping sounds for her – you know the sound that goes off when a big truck is backing up? That way I’ll know that she’s up to no good again, and I won’t find her in compromising positions like this:

IMG_5734

IMG_5733



5 comments:

nbjenni said...

So I totally need a blinged out banner like you have for my blog - who did yours?

And Audrey does this all.the.time. Except her helmet gets stuck when she backs under the play pen.

Unknown said...

Jennifer - Beth from unskinnyboppy.blogspot.com did mine through scrapblog. I did my sister's - http://greendotchip.blogspot.com/ - if you like that, I would be more than happy to help ya out and make one for your site. Just let me know!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

LOL So cute!! :)

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

She is the cutest babeh in the whole wide babeh WORLD!!

Heather said...

I saw your beautiful siggy pic on the bump 6-12 board and clicked through to your blog. I wanted to tell you that your Anna is simply gorgeous!

Oh - and my girls just started crawling. But right before the true crawling, they went backwards and were constantly stuck under the sofa. ha ha.

nestie HeatherD.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP