Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photo Fail: Month Eight

The photo outtakes that occur during Anna’s monthly photo session are just too hilarious not to post. I get more photo duds than jewels – or maybe they’re all jewels depending on how you look at it. Glass half full/empty kinda thing.

Yo, check it. Also, if you like Anna’s personalized onesie, please check out PeachyKeen Designs.

anna1anna2 anna3anna4anna5anna6anna7anna8anna9anna10 anna11anna12anna13


See ya next month!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL :) Too cute! Love all of your captions. :)

Kent said...

So cute, I love it! She looks great in her onesie! Can I borrow a pic for my PKD pics? Can you send me one w/out the captions (although I adore the captions!).

Victoria said...

LOL that had me in hysterics! She is so cute :)

Joi said...

She's a doll and your narration is hilarious!

LittleT said...

Cute!

Saw your crawling post - Teagan didn't crawl until 9 months, even though she was sitting unassisted by 4.5-5 months and generally ahead of many of the other milestones. She is already taking independent steps (not quite full out walking) at 12 months and has been cruising for a month or two, so I wouldn't be concerned!

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

awwww! lol

Eli said...

I just started following your blog recently and it is sooo funny, just like the captions in these pics. She is sooo cute.

hopeful #1 said...

Hilarious!

Lyndsay said...

She's so stinkin' cute! She also has such great photo sessions; ones to cherish for years to come!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP