Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, June 5, 2009

For Aly.

In my Ask Me Anything post, Aly asked me the following question(s):

  1. boxers or briefs?
  2. paper or plastic?
  3. pepsi or coke?
  4. mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?
  5. Mac or PC?
  6. cable or s?
  1. boxers or briefs? I'm assuming you mean what my preference is for my menz. Well, I prefer boxers over briefs. It's hard for me to imagine a man wearing briefs without also imagining him wearing black knee socks or thinking he's wearing a truss.
  2. Paper or plastic? Either. I'm not going to pretend that I'm green. We have no recycling plants near my house. I do, however, re-use all of my plastic store bags to hold the cat crap and pee that I clean from the litter boxes. That's a little green, right?
  3. Pepsi or coke? Coke, by a landslide. In my area, Coke is king. Pepsi is the little joker boy who must entertain the king. Will I drink Pepsi? Yes, if that's the only thing that's available. Anything is better than water. Healthy, I am.
  4. mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? What is Miracle Whip anyway? Isn't it pretend mayonnaise? Why would I want to eat pretend mayonnaise when the real stuff is just so good. Hellmann's, please.
  5. Mac or PC? I've only ever used PCs, so that's my preference. I'm sure I'll like Mac if I ever get the opportunity to use one. Would you like to buy me one?
  6. cable or satellite? Satellite, hands down. After Hurricane Katrina, our satellite dish STILL worked. Cable was down for months. I will never go back to cable unless our local cable company reads this and wants to give me a year for free to advertise on this blog. I can be bought. ;)

2 comments:

Myndee said...

Haha. Agreed on all fronts, but we have cable. We had DISH and it kept going out. If another hurricane like Katrina strikes, I won't come back to see if the cable works. ;)

Freckles Chick said...

What. the. eff. Is that like a man-corset? Ha!

So the Husband grew up eating Miracle Whip which he totally thought was mayo. Then one day at a restuarant he had this awesome sauce and asked the waiter what it was. The waiter went to ask the cooks and they were all "It's mayo and ketchup."

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP